Episode 10: A Luxury Interior Designer + her Business Coach, Suzi Part 1
Sep 06, 2021
Welcome Brilliant Creatives, today’s podcast is for you if:
- You are an Interior Designer in any stage of your business
- You want to start an interior design business
- You want to learn about what it’s like to have a long-time coach or you want to hear some specific benefits of of having a business coach
- You are stuck on niching...and you want to hear about how powerful and almost serendipitous it can be to really get clear on your niche
- You’ve ever felt like you need boundaries in your business with yourself or others
- You’ve ever taken on a client you later regretted
- You want to hear about a system of client gatekeeping
- You are a business owner curious about brand archetyping or branding work
- You have recently stumbled upon a business idea that you seem to naturally solve, but you’re just not sure how to move forward
- You’re curious about what a VIP Intensive Coaching Day does for a business owner
- You feel called or pulled toward a vision that might seem too good to be true, or unattainable, or too big.
- You want to start believing that you deserve to love your job and your work
- You want to know what it might be like to work with a luxury interior designer
- Anyone in the local area of Duluth, MN that is looking for a luxury interior designer.
- Anyone who runs a health facility that needs to hire an interior designer specializing in healing design.
- Anyone who already knows and loves Miss Suzie Vandersteen. She is a brilliant, creative blessing in our community and I’m so happy to introduce you to her!
If this is you, tune in!!!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What it’s like to stumble upon your dream job, when you're in a job you already really like!
- Why REFINING your contracts + agreements is a key to staying on track
- Why you might want to pay attention to “word-of-mouth” referrals
- What gatekeeping is and how it can benefit someone in the service industry
- Which types of coaching has been especially helpful for Suzi
- How important knowing and honoring your boundaries is in business
- How important it is to know what kind of clients you LOVE to work with.
- How important it is to know who you DON’T love to work with.
This episode is full of good stuff for those of you in a creative service industry...which many of you are in. But it’s also great if you want to know what it feels like to have a coach in your corner. Sit back and enjoy Episode 10!
Links for Suzi Vandersteen at Kitchee Gammi Design Co
HEY! Are you ready to get your business brain organized?
Wanna close some of the TABS that are OPEN all the time?
Would you like to feel a little more confident and in control around your biz?
Register for the free Masterclass: The Organized Entrepreneur, a 90-minute deep dive teaching you a fresh new way to look at your business and how to keep it organized.
A business is a big thing!
There’s a lot to keep track of.
I want to make it easy for you so that, at a glance, you can see your entire business and feel like you’ve got a really good handle on all of it.
Instead of having all the tabs open all the time.
I’ve got a REALLY GOOD tool for you that you won’t find anywhere else.
Join me for this new, free masterclass.
Details + Registration at www.angstocke.com/OrganizedEntrepreneur
See you there!!!!
Ang Stocke Coaching Links
Website | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn